The only thing that you need to do differently from creating another regular JS Ext is that you need to include a new “<dependencies>” tag in the library.xml file, with the relative location of the external library.
Here it’s the example:
Since I’ve made a Fresh Ubuntu install in my laptop, now I’ve to setup the environment so I can do some working in the laptop
The company that I’m working now only uses PHP, so the production IDE that I use is Eclipse PDT. The great thing about Eclipse, is it’s huge plugin repository, and the one that’ll be talking here is the Subclipse.
Subeclipse is on 1.4.7 version and it’s a great SVN plugin (the only one I know ;)).
This installation instructions are based on Download and Install with the difference that here I’ll be showing Subclipse installation process for Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) and screens were captured in Eclipse 3.4.0 running on Ubuntu 8.10.
Begin the installation from the Eclipse Help menu item.
This screen will vary depending on the features you have installed already. You want to click on the New Remote Site button. If you are behind a proxy and the Eclipse install mechanism does not work, then you can download a zipped version of the update site and then click the New Local Site button instead.
This screen is showing the Add Site dialog, filled in with the correct information to install Subclipse 1.4.7 (url: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.4.x)
When you first come back to this screen, the site you added will NOT be selected. Be sure to select it before clicking Next.
This next screen shows all of the features that are available to install.
Click the button to accept the license agreement.
Eclipse needs to be restarted after installing Subclipse.
Finally, after restarting Eclipse, you can do Import and checkout a Project from SVN
This was something that have been bothering me for a long time, since I’ve some unread messages but I didn’t knew how to find them.
Finally I’ve decided to google “gmail feature request”, and the 5th hit says “Gmail feature request – show unread messages first”
So, basically you put “label:unread” in the search box and you get all the unread messages