So I’ve started developing for J2ME devices and I’ve noticed that there aren’t many information around, so I’ve decided to start bookmarking some useful links.
- HTTP authentication in J2ME
- J2ME Defined System Properties
- How to implement touch image scrolling in Java ME
- Demonstrate simple animation using a Timer and TimerTask
- Useful link that shows you how to create a simple animation. I’ve used it to create a fancy Splash screen.
- CS001267 – Creating CustomItem in Java ME
- How to build a Canvas based List in J2ME
- This link is useful for learning how to create custom Canvas
- Externalizing Resources – Persisting Images in RMS
- This is a nice article that show how to retrieve and store an Image object. In my case it was useful because I managed to adapt it to load and store Camera Images